KDAriane is the combinaison of
- a c++ library of programs for dealing with data mining
- a set of operators and shell scripts for embedding the data mining programs in Ariane, a graphical stream designer.
KDAriane, you may
- preprocess you data,
- mine interesting knowledge,
- build complex algorithm with simple operators,
- realize complex data-mining scenarios,
- generate shell or perl scripts to batch process without graphical interface,
- have a powerful frontend for weka, rapidminer or knime, with loops and while,
- share your realisations and emphasize them with graphical animation.
Browse the documentation
Manager: François Rioult